- Some circumstances may arise where a bet is confirmed, or a payment is performed, by us in error. The following is a non-exhaustive list of such circumstances:
- Whenever the prices/spreads/terms offered by BetKing are significantly dissimilar from those available in the general market,
- Whenever the prices/spreads/terms offered at the time the bet is placed are clearly wrong given the probability of the forecast occurring,
- Whenever a bet has been erroneously accepted on a market which should have been suspended or removed,
- Where a bet containing incompatible events is accidentally accepted, because of human or technical error,
- Whenever a settlement error is made while computing or crediting the amount of winnings,
- Any other situation that may be referred to as an error.
In all these cases BetKing reserves the right to cancel all the bets accepted containing such an error, or to correct the mistake made re-settling all the bets at the correct prices/spreads/terms that should have been available at the time that the bet was placed in the absence of the error.
- The Customer has an obligation to inform BetKing as soon as possible of any amount wrongly credited on his/her account. BetKing may at any time set off any positive balance resulting from the erroneous operation, as well as cancel possible bets or transactions made with the erroneously credited funds.
- Neither we (including our employees or agents) nor our partners or suppliers are liable for any loss resulting from any error made. Bets placed in order to cover flawed bets will stand valid if not impaired by errors.
- In the event that, due to technical problems, the printed version of a document or of a coupon differs from the web version, the latter shall prevail.
5. In the event of any dispute, the Customer agrees that the records of our server shall act as the final authority in determining the outcome of any claim.